Wrinkles are folds or creases on the skin due to natural ageing and sun exposure, and are predominantly a consequence of degenerating dermal tissues. Although some people consider these as a wisdom sign, at the same time these are not welcomed generally. To deal with these not so happening signs, one can use wrinkle creams. These creams don’t stop the natural ageing process but yes, diminish the wrinkle appearance to a great extent.
How does wrinkle cream work?
Collagen is the key to anti-ageing. Our skin starts ageing due to the reduced collagen production by the layers of skin. Collagen is the support structure for our skin. Application of wrinkle creams enriches our skin with some ingredients that are responsible for the collagen production and also skin hydration. Thus, help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and furrows by lifting up the skin.
What is contained in an anti-wrinkle bottle?
Some common and effective ingredients are very necessary to be contained in a wrinkle cream. These can change the look of your aging skin to a better appearing one.
- Retinol: Retinol is the very first antioxidant which has been experimented in a wrinkle cream and has proved out as an effective one. It is a powerful antioxidant which vanishes off the free radicals behind the skin damage and thus reduces wrinkle appearance.
- Hydroxy acids: Poly hydroxyl acids are exfoliates i.e., these remove the dead skin layer from the skin and regenerate new cells by stimulating the cell growth. These are more susceptible to damage, thus always remember to use sunscreen along with the wrinkle creams containing this ingredient.
- Tea extracts: Green tea extracts are widely used in anti ageing products due to the antioxidants enriched in it. Along with green tea, oolong and black tea are also used.
- Argireline: These are chains of peptides reduce muscle tension in the skin and thus causes a decrease in the wrinkle visibility. This is one of the most prominent substances used for anti ageing.
- Parabens: Various cosmetics use this component as preservative. Parabens can prevent the bacterial growth and extend the skin care products life.
- Lavender oil: This essential oil is a natural substance used for improved vascular blood flow and also as a regenerative.
Always look for all the aspects of the components in wrinkle creams to ensure the avoidance of any type of negative side effect on your skin. A popular and effective brand of anti wrinkle industry is LifeCell anti aging cream which can be easily ordered online.