Wrinkle creams are sold in various departmental stores with the promise of being the Most effective ones in fighting ageing symptoms. To use a wrinkle cream you need not get a prescription but that does not simply means you invest money without knowing their whereabouts. Various researches have shown that many wrinkle creams because of some ingredients might help you fight pigmentation, sun damage, dark circles, wrinkles and dull skin but not all of them. So let us today discuss what should you basically look on the package before buying one.
Common and Effective ingredients in Wrinkle Creams are…
Here is the list of few components to locate in an anti wrinkle cream (generally):
Retinol – It is a Vitamin A compound that helps in fighting free radicals that cause wrinkles. Also it acts as an anti oxidant that helps increases radiance.
Hydroxy Acids – Helps in removing upper dead and dull layer of skin to get you a younger and soft skin. Also it helps in stimulating growth of new skin cells and fight pigmentation.
Copper Peptides – Helps in building collagen and wound healing.
Kinetin – Helps in fighting wrinkles by retaining moisture in skin. Acts as an antioxidant, kinetin helps in maintaining the youthful and supple skin.
Tea Extracts – Known for its anti oxidant and anti inflammatory properties that boost up growth of healthy and new skin.
When you choose a wrinkle cream for you, you can defy ageing to certain extent. But for full proof and long lasting results you need to consider these points as well:
- Over or more exposure to sun’s UV rays increase your chances to develop a wrinkled skin early. So help protect your skin from sun damage and reduce the time you spend under sun to keep wrinkles at bay for a longer period of time.
- When you choose any skin care product try and buy those which have in built sunscreen.
- Dry skin invites more wrinkles and makes your skin dull. So don’t forget to keep your skin moisturized.
- If you smoke, then quit this habit now as smoking invites more wrinkles on skin.
No doubt wrinkle creams are better than going through surgeries and injections, but before choosing one, consider these things as well:
- To stay away from side effects read the instructions carefully and test it on your hand first.
- Understand the fact that things take time to accomplish. So you won’t notice results instantly. And once you stop using cream the ageing factors can attack you again.
- Forget the fact that good creams are expensive and buying expensive will only serve your purpose.
Get to know what you are using and make a smart choice by revising these things in your mind!